Performance Tuned Exhaust
- The length of exhaust passage for each cylinder is equal length to promote best performance throughout the entire RPM range.
- The exhaust gas from cylinders #1 and #4 combine to one and that of cylinders #2 and #3 combine to one.
- Those two passages merge to create the best exhaust flow by creating extra suction to help pull the exhaust from the engine.
- This design eliminates the interference of exhaust gas compared to a regular 4 to 1 exhaust manifold.
- This is the first outboard motor to embrace this industry leading design.