A.Tricomitis Ltd was established in 1943 in Famagusta, Cyprus.
The founder was Andreas Tricomitis, a young, energetic and enthusiastic
Motivated by the marketing orientations of the Japanese organisations
he undertook in 1965 to represent HINO MOTORS LTD – JAPAN, importing and distributing their saloon and later trucks and buses in the local market.
In 1968 the well established company, was also awarded the representation of SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION.
In 1974 due to the Turkish invasion and the occupation of Famagusta,
the head office was moved to Larnaca with company showrooms and service stations in all towns.
In the meantime the company in order to increase the service to its customers, undertook the agency of TOHATSU OUTBOARDS, MARUTI and SANTANA CARS.
In 1996 the company, defining higher goals also undertook the distribution of SUZUKI Motorcycles.
Begining of 1998 was the opening of a new showroom in Larnaca with a wide range of Motorcycle accessories, helmets, cruising, racing, touring equipment and clothing.
All these years our philosophy remains the same: “Higher customer satisfaction through marketing orientations”.
Welcome to our world…